EXTREME - GOLD M42
The tooth geometry of EXTREME blades features a positive rake angle, additional relief angle, and a deep gullet.
Low alloy steel and Unalloyed tool steel, Casting Blocks
- Extremely positive tooth form for optimal cutting performance.
- Variable TPI for cutting low alloy steel materials.
- Constant TPI for cutting solid aluminum casting, runners, and risers of cast molds.
- Maximized tooth penetration for a seamless cutting experience.
- Enhanced cutting efficiency and performance.
Note : MST grade is not available in 20mm width.