FORGECUT - GOLD M42 & PLATINUM M51
The tooth geometry of FORGECUT blades features a distinctive setting pattern, and positive rake angle with a shallow gullet.
Forging material, Quenched and Tempered steel, Case hardened steel, High alloy steel, Hot work steel, Nitriding steel, Stainless steel, High speed steel, Cast iron steel, Rust and heat resistant steel, Hard materials up to 45 HRC
- Variable tooth depth for deeper and straighter cuts
- Higher rake angle reduces cutting force
- Shallow gullet enhances blade life
- Wider gullet for efficient chip removal
- Smooth cutting to minimize noise and vibrations
Note : MST grade is not available in 20mm width.